I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, December 28, 2009

Red Wing Team Gnome

NHL Red Wing Team Gnome
Red Wing Team Gnome
December 26, 2009

My husband is one of the biggest Detroit Red Wings fans you will ever meet. I on the other hand am rather fond of gnomes and other mythical beings. I just couldn't resist bringing this little guy home to join my gnome empire. He has taken up residence in my husband's Red Wing room as the official guardian against trolls and other evil spirits. Isn't he simply adorable?


Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.