I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, December 27, 2009

On the Road


On the Road
November 23, 2009

The holiday season brings ample opportunity to be on the roads quite often in rather inclimate weather. For all the holiday traveling we have done over the years I'm always amazed we've gotten there and back safely leading me to to believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that one or more guardian angels have been watching out for us. This year has been unbelievably lovely for traveling not that we've done a lot. Still we are very blessed to have our guardian angels watching out for us whenever we do travel.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.