I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, December 14, 2009

Free BBQ Grill

[from my email files, slightly modified by me. Note the image is as appeared in the email]

-----

I know it's too late for the 4th of July, but Labor Day is right around the corner. . . .if you need a new Grill here is a bargain for you.

Stainless steel grill, for FREE. You read right......FREE!!!!!

Now available at numerous No Frills, Food Basics, Sobey' stores; Wal-Mart; even The Dollar Store !!!!

Hurry before they run out of stock!

shopping cart bbq grill

-----

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.