I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

An Old Favourite - Dallas

Dallas, a primary time soap opera first aired in April of 1978. The show revolved around the wealthy Ewing family of Texas who were into both oil and cattle. It featured Barbara Bel Geddes as Miss Ellie (Ewing), Jim Davis as Jock Ewing, Larry Hagman as JR (John Ross) Ewing, Patrick Duffy as Bobby Ewing, Linda Gray as Sue Ellen Ewing, Victoria Principal as Pamela Barnes Ewing, Charlene Tilton as Lucy Ewing Cooper, Ken Kercheval as Cliff Barnes and Steve Kanaly as Ray Krebbs. I was hooked on this show the first time it aired as a five part mini series until it ended 13 seasons later in 1991! I'm now enjoying re-runs :)




Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.