I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Where's the Beef?

When it comes to advertising some television commercials have become classics. Everyone has seen them and everyone remembers them. In addition to that quite often the commercial punch line is modified to be used in other applications. Wendy's® came out with their famous Where's the Beef commercial first airing on January 10, 1984. Clara Peller with her catch phrase Where's the Beef became an instant success! The commercial was clearly aimed at the Burger King® Whopper burger. Still who can forget Clara who claimed in a 1985 commercial for Prego® pasta sauce that she had really found the beef. Here's a video of her great Wendy's® commercial for you to enjoy.



Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


1 comment:

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.