I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Grim Reaper

[from my email files, I'm just saying I can relate to the following sentiment.]
---

Dear Grim Reaper,

So far this year you've taken away my favourite dancer Michael Jackson,

- my favourite actor Patrick Swayze,
- my favourite singer Stephen Gately
- and my favourite actress Farah Fawcett.

Just so you know,

- my favourite politician is Dalton McGuinty.

Regards,

Tom

-----
Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.