I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, April 19, 2010

Backyard Birdwatching

blue jay
Blue Jay
April 18, 2010

It seems like spring is rather odd this year.  We've had a few unseasonably warm days hitting into the mid 20's C feeling much more like summer than spring then within a day or two back to frost threatening.  I don't think spring has been as dry as predicted here but it has been drier.  We're seeing more of the smaller birds frequenting the yards as well.  Pictured is one of our friendly blue jays posing pretty for the camera.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.