I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dog Attacks Cop Car

Apparently Winston, a pit bull mix was not happy with Officer Clayton Holmes, a Chattanooga Police officer, who was running radar at 1410 Workman Road on Sunday night. Winston attacked the patrol car . Police cited the owners for having "potentially-dangerous dog." and March 25, 2010 a Hamilton County judge released Winston back into the care of his owners. Winston has to wear a tag declaring that he is "potentially dangerous." and has been ordered to obedience and "good canine citizen" classes. So far his accomplices have not be cited or fined which hardly seems fair. Anyway, you be the judge after watching this short video.



Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.