I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, April 03, 2010

When they got there, the disaster was clear...

[from my email files. Please keep those great emails coming!]

-----

When they got there, the disaster was clear.

The aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hulkvleft smoldering in a tree line that bordered a farm. The top cop and his men entered the smoking mess but could find no remains of anyone, including the Premier. They spotted a lone farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing at all happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"Hank," the cop yelled, panting and out of breath.

"Did you see this terrible accident happen?"

"Yep. Sure did."

The farmer mumbled unconcernedly, cutting off his motor.

"Do you realize that is the airplane of the Premier of Ontario ?"

"Yep."

"Were there any survivors?"

"Nope. They's all kilt straight out" the farmer answered. "I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning.."

" Premier McGuinty is dead?" the mountie shouted.

"Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor. "He kept a-saying he wasn't ... but you know what a liar he is."

-----

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.