I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, April 11, 2010

BYBS - Springtime

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
Spring is just such a gorgeous time of the year! As our little corner of the world awakens from it's sleepy winter's nap I can't help but marvel at the beauty. Spring holds the hope of new life and what's to come for the following year. What a blessing it is to simply be able to enjoy spring as it unfolds into summer.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.