I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, April 18, 2010

BYBS - Spring Unfolding

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

This past week saw spring unfolding with new delights in the gardens daily.  The mallards have returned to nest so are frequenting the yards and dock.  A younger pair of mallards has joined them so we may have two nests this year.  The wild rabbits have been frolicking about as well.  In all it was a wonderfully pleasant week in the gardens.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.