I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day 2010

earth day banner

Today celebrates Earth Day 2010, a special day meant to bring awareness to environmental concerns and living in an eco-friendly manner.  So many people are planning special events or planning to attend special events celebrating Earth Day.  We have no special plans because we try to celebrate Earth Day every day.  I am making an Earth Day cake so that should be rather interesting :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.