I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday Funnies - Bouncing Baby Biochemist

Monday Funnies will run each Monday. They may be a cartoon, joke or rendition of something I found humorous anywhere from the time I can remember and now. I hope they give you a little chuckle to start your week with.

Have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I enjoyed that thoroughly. Now we know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does put a new perspective on things :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.