I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, May 04, 2007

TGIF


Tulips
May 3, 2007

It's been one of those very stressful and expensive (dentist & dermatologist) week so I'm looking forward to the weekend. The boat is in the water ready for her maiden voyage of the 2007 season. The weather is promising to be warm and sunny so perhaps tomorrow we will take her out. Tonight we are going to a dinner theatre featuring a nice meal of salmon or roast beef with all the fixings including soup or salad and desert. After the meal we will be able to bust our sides laughing to the comedy this troupe puts out. We haven't missed one of their shows in quite a few years and it is always a treat to see the newest production. To all my readers I wish you wonderful, peaceful and relaxing weekend!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.