I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - The Kids




Oh my gosh! I almost forgot to blog my blessings from last week. Things are happening rather quickly here and with our long weekend the kids are home. So last week's blessings include:

1. family
2. friends
3 celebration of a 40th wedding anniversary for long time friends (absolutely beautiful!)
4. celebration of a bridal shower for our best friend's daughter
5. an offer on our house we felt comfortable accepting
6. online pictures of the new house to reassure us we are doing the right thing
7. a great dental report, only four more fillings to go (the bad part is the problem tooth still has to come out but I think I'm gaining the confidence and trust to be able to handle it)
8. fresh asparagus!
9. nice, climate weather
10.peaceful calm anticipation

Have a wonderful week filled with many blessings!


4 comments:

  1. Don't feel badly...I've been so darned busy that I didn't do my BYB Sunday blessings for the last Sundays! Mine is up today though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is full of blessings. May there be many more this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something that we take for granted or joke about, but I think of good dentistry as a blessing :-) You mention the problem tooth, etc. As one who has had some very problematic teeth I can identify :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a GREAT week. Congratulations on the anniversary, and I hope you savor the other good news!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.