I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Memories


Full Moon
April 30, 2007

I'm still working on moon shots. Quite often I'm up and about throughout the night. The moon was shining brightly not last night but the night before. I had to snicker at that phrase as I can recall an old rhyme me mome used to say:

Not last night but the night before
Two tom cats came knocking at the door
I went downstairs to let them in
And they knocked me down with a rolling pin
The rolling pin was made of glass
So I turned them over and smacked their a$$!

My mom wasn't a curser so to hear her use this word would put us all into a fit of giggles because she would turn a bright red in the face when she said that word. Oh the stories she could tell! Enough of that tangent. I've been trying to capture shots of the moon with my digital camera. This one came out not too bad but I think a tripod would have really helped so I'm going to pick one up and try playing with the settings the next time to see if I can get better moon shots.


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.