I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, August 30, 2009

BYBS - The Eyes Are a Mirror to the Soul

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
I really struggled with the opening for this post because I am emotionally hurt over a recent event. After quiet reflection I came up with what I feel is a true blessing. If you can look into the eyes of another person, connect with their soul, their very being with total disregard for their gender, colour of skin, station in life, sexual preference, formal education, religious affiliation, political whatevers, their flaws and idiosyncrasies you are truly blessed!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:31 AM

    Are you ok?
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, I'm ok :) Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.