I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Charm of Harbour Towns


Crazy Joe's
July 30, 2009

Part of the charm of harbour towns is their quaint and unique shops. Lexington, Michigan does not disappoint in this respect. Not only can you find souvenirs you can browse for antiques and and endless variety of handmade items from area artisans. Pictured is one of our favourite little shops to browse through. Crazy Joe's is located about a block from the harbour on the first side street to the left on Huron Avenue heading up from the harbour. It is less than a block away. This shop is quaint with character at every turn inside and out. You can find a bit of everything in this shop so do be sure to stop by!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.