I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, August 14, 2009

Historical Signs


Historic Sign at Lexington, Michigan
July 30, 2009

A lot of the places we visit have historical points of interest and Lexington, Michigan is no different. Historical points of interest are often marked with special plaques. Each time we stop I try to get pictures of these plaques simply for the wonderful information they convey. Pictured is the historical sign for the Old Town Hall located in Lexington, Michigan and the efforts the Masonic Temple made to restore this historical landmark.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


1 comment:

  1. I love to read these too. They're often on random houses that don't look special, usually some historic figure stayed there or something.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.