I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, August 31, 2009

Safety Warning for Trampolines

[from my email files]

The following picture shows just how dangerous trampolines can be in the Huntsville, Ontario area.


---

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


3 comments:

  1. Great picture. We spend a lot of time writing instructions andguides on safe trampoline use, but thats not a problem we have ever seen before. Maybe we should add it to the list of risks. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. are these stags in the wild in your area ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi 365 trampolines and thanks for visiting. Yes they are wild in our area :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.