I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, October 11, 2009

BYBS - Thanksgiving

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
We just returned home from a recent road trip that spanned 6 days and 5 nights. So the first blessing was we had safe travels the entire trip. The second blessing was the wonderful time we spent with the kids. This really is one of the greatest blessings there is!

Today will also be spent with the kids and the grandbabies. We will laugh, reminisce and give thanks for the blessings wthat came before us, what we are experiencing now and what it to come.

Happy Thanksgiving, may you and yours enjoy as many blessings as we have.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.