I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Sleeping Moments


I'm not a huge fan of sleeping but when I do I look forward to my dreams. I have always had the most awesome, realistic, Kodak® colour dreams ever better than any television program you could ever imagine. The best part is I can for the most part remember every graphic detail of these dreams which totally drives my husband nuts. And let me tell you some of them are well worth remembering! It is like the line between the dream world and reality is so fine it is very close to being blurred.

Last night I drifted off to sleep waking in the midst of a very realistic dream because apparently I was thirsty. We use refillable water bottles on our bed stands so I mindlessly reached for mine hoping to get right back into the dream. It was empty! So I hopped out of bed and headed out into the kitchen to refill the bottle. That effectively froze my feet! I hopped back into bed, had a nice sip of cold water then covered up tightly and drifted off again to yet another dream only to be somewhat awakened by my cell phone alerting me the battery was low. I did not even bother batting an eye as I pulled up the down duvet snuggling deeper into its warmth. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind the cell phone dinging until it died might have registered but I was too busy with the dream of the moment. It didn't really matter as I was off on one of my dream adventures :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


2 comments:

  1. Dream on

    10-4 Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I feel a little jealous of your great dreams! Send some over here!
    Brenda in Minnesota
    ProMom

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.