I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chicago Skyline

Chicago skyline
Chicago Skyline
October 2, 2009

We had been traveling in the rain sometimes heavy at times for most of the journey. As we approached the Chicago skyline it stopped raining just enough to get a couple of pictures. It is impressive! I couldn't get over the amount of traffic for it being quite early afternoon. Thanks to Lucy we made it through the Chicago traffic without any problems or delays.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.