I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Chicago, O'Hare International Airport


Chicago, O'Hare International Airport
October 2, 2009

Chicago, O'Hare International Airport is located 32 km (20 miles) northwest of downtown Chicago. While we saw the exit signs for the airport we did not go off of our route to see the airport itself. Security is so tight at airports these days that we wouldn't have got close enough to get much in the way of pictures. We did however see several planes fly over the highway. The Chicago area looks quite interesting and we would love to have authentic Chicago deep dish pizza so our next trip through the city we plan on stopping over for a couple of days to explore.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.