I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, October 02, 2009

Flowers on a Grey Day


Flowers on a Grey Day
September 25, 2009

My husband came home with a lovely bouquet of bright, sunny flowers on Friday. It had been a long, cold, rainy and very almost wintery week. I didn't get to enjoy them until Sunday morning after getting home late the night before from visiting the kids but that was ok. Grey days always bother me so we keep a lot of lights on in the main living area on grey days. Anything that helps brighten the grey is always very much welcomed. Aren't the beautiful, sunny colours gorgeous?

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.