I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, November 29, 2009

BYBS - Light

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
The majority of the past week was very dull and grey even though the temperatures have been milder than normal. November is the worst month for me! The whole month seems to be day after day of grey. These are the days I dread. The dull and grey seeps into everything including my mood. My blessing this week has been daylight CFL bulbs. Rather than the soft white with a bit of yellowish glow the daylight CFL have a cool natural light. The wattage is a bit higher at 15 W per bulb but what a difference these bulbs make especially on the lower level! I have 7 of them on constantly during the day almost year round. Given the design of our house this is a necessity and because they are CFL the annual cost of operating comes in at under $40, a very small price to keep the dull, grey days from affecting my mood. What a wonderful blessing lights are!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.