I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, November 27, 2009

In the Clouds

buildings in the fog
In the Clouds
November 19, 2009

Weather anomalies can present some of the loveliest photo opportunities! I love how the fog made it look as if the buildings were disappearing into the sky. At the same time the street lights played off the fog to give an amber glow. I thought it was the perfect photo opportunity.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.