I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, November 12, 2009

This Hour has 22 Minutes Cough Etiquette

Poking a little fun at the Canadian government is the Canadian way and hey if we can't laugh at ourselves who can we laugh a? Leave it to the fine folks of This Hour Has 22 Minutes to bring one more chuckle to make dealing with the H1N1 flu threat this year. As you may have heard one of the current recommendations to help prevent the spread of H1N1 is to sneeze into your sleeve. Quite frankly as someone who does a lot of sneezing the idea of sneezing into my sleeve is rather repulsive, thank-you very much. I find keeping a good supply of tissues on hand to be a bit more effective and definitely more refined then walking around with decorated sleeves if you know what I mean ;-) I hope you enjoy the video.



Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.