I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, November 02, 2009

Toronto Hydro Warning

[from my email files - The email warning came complete with the doctored Toronto Hydro logo which changed the lamp portion and wording to royal blue and omitted the words electric system under toronto hydro. Given the nature of the email I didn't think Toronto Hydro would give me permission to use their logo, doctored or not so for the purposes of the post I did not include the logo. I think it is just as effective without the logo :) ]
-----


Bulletin


Toronto Hydro is warning customers of the rotating winter power blackouts that are expected to occur on:

Tuesday, Nov 3, 2009
Saturday, Nov 7, 2009
Tuesday, Nov 10, 2009
Saturday, Nov 14, 2009
Saturday, Nov 21, 2009
Monday, Nov 23, 2009
Monday, Nov 30, 2009

This is a province wide alert.

Additional power is required to run the goal judge light behind the Leafs' net.

Sincerely Yours,

Toronto Hydro

-----
Garden Gnome

©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.