I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Latest Police Radar Cars

[from my email files. Something about this says entrapment to me but I'm sure the men in blue using these vehicles have checked out all the legalities. Note, image and wording is as I received it via email.]
-----

image source: unknown

Just your "average Taxi" right…….. WRONG
Oh yes…. It's intentionally designed to look like a taxi, no markings etc.
Note the red lights, front & rear view mirror area.
The roof sign actually says "Police" with the phone number to confuse it with a taxi!
This is the latest POLICE RADAR CARS….. In use in Georgetown & Milton areas.

-----

Note: Georgetown and Milton are located in Ontario, Canada.

Garden Gnome

©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.