I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - More Weather Blessings

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Once again we were blessed with a beautiful, abnormally warm week.  By now the furnace would be in full swing but so far we've been able to keep toasting just using the gas fireplace mainly on low.  The furnace is on but set to 66ºF so only clicks on if the inside temperature dips below that.  I am really pleased to be enjoying this wonderful bless as it is helping to keep both the home heating and electricity costs down.  It's also helped us get a few things done around the house. 

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.