I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Glass Reflections on the Water

reflections on the water
Glass Reflections on the Water
November 24, 2010

This is the time of year where most days are grey and dull.  The water takes on the greyness turning it into a shimmering grey mirror reflecting shades of grey.  The water was so still when I took the picture.  The seagulls looked like little puff balls resting on the water's surface. If it wasn't so cold it would have been perfect water to glide over smoothly.  It was a peaceful view that didn't last long as the rain came across the water.  Still it was pretty while it lasted.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.