I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, November 22, 2010

Night Light Dreams


I was up through the night and as I crawled into bed a little flash of light caught my eye.  As I pulled the covers up there was another flash of light.  Suddenly I was back playing an old childhood game.  When the weather turned cooler my Mom would put flannel sheets on the beds.  A little wiggle would create a lovely little flash of yellowish green light that I found most amusing!  With a contented giggle over a long forgotten childhood game I drifted back to sleep, visions of flashes of lights dancing in my dreams.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.