I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Blog Your Blessing Sunday - The Healing Continues

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

It has been week two of healing and I am still not back on my feet.  The good thing is the bruising itself seems to be healing nicely but the lump remains quite large.  I'm remaining optimistic that the lump will begin to decrease but I see my doctor on Tuesday who will determine if the damage needs to be surgically repaired.  It still looks like I have a second knee on the same leg.  So it has been a week of continued healing, making some progress but not a much as I would like. 

Garden Gnome


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.