I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Hanging Tough

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

All in all it was a somewhat good but stressful week once again.  External stressors were the focus of my husband's week with them coming to a climax late in the week so hopefully that is the end of that matter.  He's working long hours right now so really doesn't need that kind of hassle from such juvenile folks.  I went to my doctor's mid-week for another check-up on my leg.  The hematoma is still quite large with swelling and bruising now settling around my ankle and bottom of my foot.  According to her it wil be quite some time before the lump fully dissolves.  Isn't that special but the good news is I am able to get around the house so I'm a happy camper.  We had the hassle of showing the house a couple of times this week.  I'm seriously gritting my teeth waiting for the current real estate contract to expire!  Honestly, I would hate to see our real estate agent use good old fashioned, face-to-face communication.   The real theme of the week was hanging tough...and this to shall pass.  That simple mantra was a blessing this past week.

Garden Gnome


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.