I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Ongoing Saga of Selling Our House

Our house has now been on the market for the better part of the past year.  It was briefly off the market last September/October for about 3 weeks but other than that we've been at the potential buyers' beck and call.  Let me tell you it is getting very old!  We showed the house yesterday and again today.  It's rather ironic that there haven't been very many showings over the past couple of months but with the contract drawing to an end with this real estate company, all of a sudden they are pushing it?  The should have been pushing it harder earlier as we have no intentions of extending the contract.  If there is no offer by the time the contract expires, that's it.  We will take it private and sell it ourselves.  I've had it up to my eyeballs with fickle real estate agents!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.