I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Bit of Sightseeing

My husband and I decided to do a bit of sightseeing to enjoy the delightful, cheery sights of Christmas.  It was daylight but we still enjoyed it.  Years ago we bundled up our first born, then only a couple of months old, and went Christmas sightseeing.  That was the start of many years of taking one or more Christmas sightseeing trips.  We usually do one during the day where we will stop at a Christmas open house or take part in a Christmas home tour then another to take pictures of all the fabulous light displays.  We did a historical home tour today.  It was amazing so I will talk more about that later complete with pictures.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.