I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, December 26, 2011

A House Full

Today most of our kids and grandkids were home for Christmas.  It was a house full to say the least but oh my gosh a house full in the very best of ways.  Our kids are amazing and I really do mean that in every sense of the word but our grandkids take it to a new level.  I love feeling the baby hugs around my neck and taking a chip dive for Grandma when Papa teases them.  It was a wonderful day all around spent with amazing kids and the most adorable grandkids ever!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.