I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Lazy Days

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

My husband and I have been enjoying some well deserved time off.  It has been a very hectic year!  Quite frankly we have been through a lot, not as much as some but definitely more than others.  Lazy days help heal the spirit, rest the body and revitalize the mind.  Everyone needs a few lazy days just to refresh themselves.  We are very blessed to be able to take a bit of time off to rejuvenate ourselves during the hectic holiday season!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.