I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, December 09, 2011

Cabela's

moose at Cabela's

The Moose at Cabela's
December 5, 2011

Some stores are considerably more interesting to shop in than others.  I love Cabela's!  This is a huge store that specializes in equipment and gear needed for the outdoor's man or woman.  It is divided into sections like boating, fishing, camping and hunting.  Accenting the sections are areas of stuffed wild game set in very realistic settings, large aquariums with a wide variety of game fish, and other areas of interest just perfect for picture taking.  I am particularly fond of going through the cooking section that has a vast array of smokers, dryers and fryers; rows and rows of rubs, seasonings and sauces; cast iron pots and pans and so much more. I just love browsing there!  I have a list of must haves including a dehydrator now that I no longer have the JennAir and I really, really need a smoker.  I will be spending a few dollars and then some at Cabela's, that's for sure!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.