I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, March 07, 2010

BYBS - Calm Moments Through Chaos

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
The past 3 weeks have been totally and utterly by any stretch of the imagination nothing but chaos. I'll post more on this later as we get all the details worked out. This past week has been extremely stressful and yet during that time my husband and I have managed to find time to spend just being together, drawing from each other's strength. The calm moments have been a real blessing, helping us to build the strength to weather the turbulence. And all is well :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.