I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, March 28, 2010

BYBS - Taking Control

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Over the past month my personal theme has been taking back control. I think just coming to the realization that this was necessary was a blessing it itself. It seems like once I made the conscious decision to take back control everything started falling into place. After making the decision I simply acted and have continued to act to firm up that control. It has been an extremely rewarding experience, one that has helped build my self-esteem while strengthening my relationship with my family and friends. It has been an amazing blessing being able to draw on my family and friends during this time of personal growth. I can't tell you how much their love and support means! It is such a blessing to be able to share a bit of personal growth with them :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.