I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, March 14, 2010

BYBS - Life's New Chapter

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Over the past three weeks we have had some rather major life changing events going on behind the scenes. Life is all about change. Those refusing to change end up being stuck in a no man's land not really living. When this opportunity came up and we started discussing it, I really think my husband thought he was going to get a lot of opposition. Instead I grabbed the idea at the bit and said, hey let's go for it, so we are. We have officially embarked on a new and exciting adventure that will start a new chapter in our lives.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.