I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Earth Hour 2010


Please join thousands of Canadians across Canada and the World as we celebrate Earth Hour 2010 at 8:30 PM tonight. At this time to show your support of Earth Hour please turn off all lights in your home or wherever you are for one hour beginning at 8:30 PM local time. Together we can make Earth Hour 2010 an event to remember. If you would like more information on Earth Hour 2010 please click on the logo.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.