I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here's Your Sign - Talk to the Hand!

talk to the hand
I am by nature an extremely private person both in real life and online. When someone oversteps their bounds, intruding into my personal space I tend to get a bit on the testy side. A wall will go up so fast that it really doesn't matter what the offender does after that they will be met with a solid wall along with a talk to the hand. If someone has ticked me off to the point that wall goes up the only thing they can do is talk to the hand because as far as I'm concerned they no longer exist, period.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.