I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, March 15, 2010

RMR: Rick's Rant Olympic Breakdown

I love watching Rick Mercer! It's hard to say which I like better: his humourous antics, skits and commentaries or his rants. Either way all are well worth watching. This rant does hit home! Our athletes cannot get to the point of being able to represent Canada without some type of sports funding at every step of the way. It will be interesting to see how this issue plays out now that the Olympics are over.



Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.