I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, March 01, 2010

Canadian Bear Tragedy

[from my email files; there may be an element of truth ;) ]

This is a very sad story about a bear. Everybody should heed the warning to not feed wildlife because they become dependent and cannot forage for themselves anymore.

The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect Canadian wildlife . . . .


Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Liberal or New Democratic Party.....as they have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance.

---

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.