I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, March 06, 2010

A Visit From the Canadian Geese

Canadian Geese
Canadian Geese
March 4, 2010

With most of the ice gone from the water the Canadian geese have taken to visiting the shoreline. While they stay fairly close to the water's edge it is not uncommon to see them wandering from yard to yard and even occasionally down the driveways. They are impressive birds to say the least. I love taking pictures of them. What a great photo opportunity!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.