I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Game

Ontario Hockey League Banners
Ontario Hockey League Banners
Mar 13, 2010

Saturday night we went out with friends for the evening. We stopped for a nice homestyle cooking meal right at the arena then took in an OHL game. The Ontario Hockey League (OHL) players are in their early twenties. The OHL feeds into the AHL (American Hockey League) which in turns feeds into the NHL. As always it was a great evening!



Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.