I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Frosty Road Trip

frost covered trees
Frosty Lane
March 6, 2010

I love traveling through the countryside on cold, crisp frosty winter mornings this time of year. The fog settles on trees and other surfaces forming a thick coating of frost while giving the surrounding landscape a hazy, mystical appearance. At the same time the sun peaks through the fog just enough to make a gazillion dance and sparkle on the snow and frost. It really is quite pretty!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.